I finally found an engine more powerful than my Viking 130 and made the move...

What did I chose? Find out in my blog link below!

https://my750cruzer.wordpress.com/

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

?

When I click your blog link, it takes me to WordPress.com and asks me to create a Site.  How do I find your Site?

John

N750A

Just click the blue link under where it says to log in

There was no blue link or log in indicated!  However, I simply went to WordPress.com, searched "750 Cruzer," and found Jonathan's blog.  It was worth the effort! LOL!

John

It's at the top, right under where it says to log into your account.

Wow...

Wow !! Are you kidding me!! LOL ,you couldn't carry enough fuel to get you to the runway to take off ? It looks impressive though I must say, and the colour does match. It would be a Rocket Ship? Nicely done!

Nicely done.  In my shop every modification adds exponentially to the build time.  But you have been able to turn the time vortex upside down such that the bigger the mod,  the LESS time it takes.  I’m greatly impressed.  I hope you will share your methods for this!

You need a drag chute now....

Enjoyed the April 1st post.

I'll be waiting for the video of the first launch.  Will, no doubt, be a memorable occasion!

Good thing it's a Cruzer. Might be too much power for a STOL.

I think you'd exceed VNE at idle power.

I wish you would just tell us instead making open an account to something else I don’t need.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service