Anyone have a o-200 engine mount for Ch 750 or CH 600 series? (supposedly the same for both

Anyone switch from an O-200 to another engine and want to sell their mount?

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris,

Have you found a mount for the 0-200 yet?

If not I might be removing mine this winter. In fact I have a very nice running 0-200 w/1300 hrs on it that I would make you a very nice deal on. It is on my 750 now so the time will be changing. If I do this the engine will include absolutely everything such as, carb, mags, exhaust, carb heat box. It has already been converted to alternator, and has a light weight starter. Runs great on my 750. At 2200 rpm I am cruising around 88 and only using 4.5 gph!

Anyhow, all the best and let me know if you're interested. It might force me to finally make up my mind for that Viking engine.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

Please call me tomorrow. I am interested in buying both. I can buy them now, or when you pull them off. 916-316-four six one eight or Christopher.braun@gmail. (You know it ends in com, had to beat the spammers)

I am going to look at really nice 1300 hr 0-200 engine on Monday locally, but need mount either way. I would prefer your engine that has already setup for a 750. Please call me as soon as you can

Hi Bill,

Let me know if Chris buys the other 0-200 as I'm looking at an 0-200 setup for my ch650.

Regards,

Jake

Bill,

Did you get my message? I assume you are out of town. Touch base with me as soon as you can on that 0-200 mount, engine, and accessories.

Thanks.

CB
anyone know a phone number for Bill with American Light Sport Aircrafters, a member on here? Contacted me a week ago via post, by then disappeared.

Still need an o-200 0-200 engine mount for Zenith 750 if anyone is switching engines or getting rid of theirs. The engine will be here around Nov 15th. Let me know. 

Also, looking for fuselage for 750, and any panel or finishing items that anyone has for sale. Worth asking... :)

Still looking for O-200 750 mount if anyone is getting rid of theirs to move to different engine

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service