I just got myself a new airplane and my little baby needs a new home.

N601WD is the original AMD/Zenith CH-650 from 2008 (search on the web and you'll see her in her first days). O-200a engine with less than 600(tach)hrs (still flying). Mint condition, always hangared, fully upgraded with new GPS (Aera 660), Dynon autopilot (with head), ADS-B in/out, Co Monitor, USB charger, new tires, Aeroled landing light and Wellen tail. New/updated doughnut nose gear. Plane also has a customized Bruce's canopy cover/chocks/tow bar, oil sump heater, and battery charger with Piper connector. Aircraft is based at KPUJ (Paulding, GA).

See pictures attached and check this YouTube video showing the panel and the plane (although in Portuguese): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aaaXihGcM&t=50s

If you are looking for a factory-built, with all the bells and whistles, this is your machine. Did I say also I did my PPL check-ride on her? An amazing machine indeed.

Views: 856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice looking plane. Do you have an asking price?

Thanks,

Did you ever sell this plane and what was the asking price?

Thank you.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service