I just added the SP-6 magnetometer to my MGL XTreme EFIS and no longer need my Airpath C2300 compass. It works great but the fluid level is slightly low - I would recommend going ahead and replacing the gaskets and diaphragm and then refilling with the inexpensive kit from Spruce (PN 10-08000 $11.25). Overall condition is excellent and the face and window of the compass are perfect without scratches or dings.

Included in this sale is the Airpath C2300, deviation card holder with unused card (card is slightly stained but if you get the repair kit you get a fresh card with it), non-magnetic screwdriver blade, and already installed instrument mounting nut ring MK-03 and screws.  One riv-nut is missing from the nut ring (actually, you only need 2 screws to mount the compass due to the light weight) but included is a 6-32 instrument screw with a nut if you want to utilize all 4 holes.  $50.00 + $10.00 shipping USPS Priority Mail.  Use the forum messaging system to send me a message or email me at "john at jaustinmd dot com" to purchase or if you have any questions or need more information.

John

N750A

Views: 113

Reply to This

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service