I've  decided to start looking for a buyer for my partially completed Zenith CH750 STOL, UL Power 350iS, and Dynon Skyview avionics package from Zenith.  Includes most of the options, 15 gal tanks, lights, tundra tires, float fittings, etc.  The fuselage  is on wheels with the engine mounted.  Haven't  started the wings yet.  Ailerons and tail are complete.  Have all logs, pictures, and receipts.  Includes instructional dvds, Bruce covers, and lots more.

I am the original owner of this project, all ordered new in Dec 2015.  I love the plane and building.  Unfortunately, being active duty military has caused this project to take much longer than anticipated.  I just want to recover some of my finances and get something that is already flying.  Current build time is 420+ hours.  I will continue building until sold or flying.  Project is located near Fairbanks, AK. 

I am not interested in parting out the kit unless all parts are spoken for.  Asking $50,000, also interested in trades for aircraft.  I can possibly deliver to the lower 48 if you cover cost and are flexible with dates.  Thanks.

Views: 729

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I live in North Pole and am building a 701. My instructor may be interested in your 750. He's really jealous of the 701. Please email me at jssflyer@gmail. Thanks.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service