Have unused 601 XLB Dual Stick Option kit for sale $250.00

Thanks Mike Mccurdy

405-850-7964

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike, is this still available? And if so is shipping to Australia a possibility?

Regards, Glenn.

Sorry for the delay I am on the road quite a bit // I still have the kit but I have never shipped anything overseas so I will have to check into what is involved. It would be a small and light box so I don't believe it would be out of the question. Thanks Mike Mccurdy

Okay Mike, that would be great, you've got a buyer if the freight is reasonable.

Thanks, Glenn.

Glenn

After pricing all the freight and package carriers / I finally checked with the US Post office (about $100 cheaper than any others I found //  about 6-10 days at $77.95 US / If you want to do this I will split the freight with you ( I will cover half ) I listed below the parts included so there is no confusion over what your buying. This does not include the main torque tube (6DS1-5) as it is the upgrade /also the misc AN bolts and washers are missing as well.

Thanks Mike Mccurdy

Qty Item Name Description Price
6DS1-2 FRONT COVER $ 14.20
6DS1-3 H.T. BELLCRANK $ 19.00
6DS2-1 CONTROL HINGE PLATE  
  Sub Total 2 of 6DS2-1 at $ 9.10 each $ 18.20
6DS2-2 CONTROL CONNECTION $ 132.60
6DS3-1 CONTROL COLUMN  
  Sub Total 2 of 6DS3-1 at $ 94.60 each $ 189.20
6DS3-2 COLUMN BUSHING  
  Sub Total 2 of 6DS3-2 at $ 5.90 each $ 11.80
6DS3-3 COLUMN AILERON RODS  
  Sub Total 2 of 6DS3-3 at $ 12.10 each $ 24.20
6DS3-4 H.T. ROD $ 12.10
CW5-12 ROD ENDS  
  Sub Total 6 of CW5-12 at $ 8.00 each $ 48.00
6DS1-6 H.T. BUSHING $ 5.90
6DS2-4 CONTROL BUSHING $ 5.10
Update Quantity Changes Subtotal 20 Items : $ 480.30

That all sounds fine Mike. I've submitted a friend request so I can private message you. Just let me know how you want to arrange payment.

Glenn.

Glenn,

I need your address to mail the kit to / as soon as I get it I can get the package moving your way. I will Email the tracking information so you can follow it. Just send me a money order for $288.97 US (or if you know an easier way to wire etc. that's fine / Western Union might be cheaper than sending mail )

Thanks, 

Mike Mccurdy

11740 East Robin Road

Midwest City, OK 73130

Phone# 405-850-7964

is the dual stick kit still for sale?

I sold it to Glenn / thanks

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service