I have a pair of 601 seats for sale.

$300 if you pick them up from in the West Palm Beach area of Florida

$100 for shipping should cover the actual cost.

see photos.

Id really like to move them out of here.

Interesting trades considered.

Dave

Views: 1141

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi David, These look like no other 601XL seats I have seen.  Perhaps not for 601XL but another variant?

They were custom made for a 601.
I used them in my plane, but decided to go back to my original seats which are much lighter.

What is the purpose of slot in seat?  Seat bottom cushion goes all the way to center spar so not even with dual stick option is in needed.  My 601XLb Tail Dragger has dual sticks and no slot necessary.  Rather pay a little more and get side panels and less weight then.  Thanks for the info.

I have the dual sticks, when you go full left or right with full up the stick will rub against the cushions without the slots.
You interested joe, or just kibitzing?

Neither.  Guess I should have been clearer in last post.

$250.00 plus actual shipping cost!

hi dave how much do they weigh compared to yours? are they comfortable what foam was used may be interested...i was supposed to com visit you xmas time but i never made it down the wife went we are probably coming soon to visit grand kids    joe

Hi Joe
I bought them from a guy in Texas who was parting out his plane, crashed it on his first flight.
I don’t know what kind of foam was used. They weigh about 18 pounds each with the headrests.
Probably about 15 to 16 without the headrests.
The seats in my AMD factory built plane are probably about 5 pounds each, very thin and light.
I paid $400.00 for the pair.
Hope that helps you.
Dave

Another photo

Attachments:

Wow, No interest in these seats!

How about $250 plus actual shipping charges?

David,  These are the only 601XL seats I have ever seen with a cut-out in the seat.  That may very well be the reason for little or no interest.  My 601XL has dual sticks and no cut out.

No extra charge for the cutouts Joe!

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service