All Discussions Tagged 'UL' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zenith Cruzer For Sale SOLD

My 2019 Cruzer is going on the market - N610ST - This is the second Zenith that I have built, the first being a 701. Love the plane bu…

Started by Thomas Richardson

1 Nov 4, 2021
Reply by Joel L Thompson

NEW ENGINE FORUMS!

There has been such a good response to the Viking Engines and UL Power forums that we've decided to add several more engine forums for the…

Started by John Austin

17 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by John Austin

New VIKING and UL POWER Forums!

Zenith.aero has added two new forums - the Viking Forum and the UL Power Forum.  This is in response to intense interest in the products of…

Started by John Austin

2 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

SOLD pending payment - WTS new UL 350IS

I have a brand new UL 350IS engine that I was going to use for my now abandoned Arion Lightning project.  Been pickled since day 1.  Will i…

Started by Gordon Porter

5 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Convert into taildragger version

Hi! I have bought a CH601UL in kit (49%). I have choosed for the tricycle version 2 years ago but now I'd like to convert to taildragger v…

Started by Massimo Piva

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Dale Medendorp

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service