Joel Studtmann's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you have your backup instruments setup?  Vacuum system?  Secondary electrical…"

Joel Studtmann replied Jul 31, 2018 to CH801 Trip to Alaska is Completed

9 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Samuel McNair

"This may sound too simple... but have you checked your inbox here in the forums for…"

Joel Studtmann replied May 29, 2018 to Model specific forums

3 May 29, 2018
Reply by Joel Studtmann

"[A few years later] I stopped by Arlington last year and do not see many Zenith pla…"

Joel Studtmann replied May 29, 2018 to Looking for Vancouver Island Sky Jeeps

4 May 29, 2018
Reply by Joel Studtmann

"If you hear from anyone on this, especially with float planes, I'm interested in the…"

Joel Studtmann replied Jul 22, 2015 to Looking for Vancouver Island Sky Jeeps

4 May 29, 2018
Reply by Joel Studtmann

"I also just noticed that they launched a new website in the past 48 hours.  www.zeni…"

Joel Studtmann replied Jul 21, 2015 to Oshkosh 2015 Zenith Fun and Games and those attending

10 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Joel Studtmann

"As I read through Zenith's announcement and see this: I can read this in one of tw…"

Joel Studtmann replied Jul 20, 2015 to Oshkosh 2015 Zenith Fun and Games and those attending

10 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Joel Studtmann

"Hi All, Kit is picked up.  Thanks for the interest, helping me clear out a basement…"

Joel Studtmann replied Jan 2, 2013 to Free or best offer (or best donation to charity): CH701 tail kit in Kansas City area

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Joel Studtmann

"That's great, thanks!  "Easy and exactly what I wanted" are... well, exactly what I…"

Joel Studtmann replied Sep 26, 2012 to Source of 2" square steel beams

6 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Mark Maltais

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service