Bob Pustell's Discussions (629)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope, not promoting FlightView. I just think his work is kinda cool and it fit into…"

Bob Pustell replied on Thursday to Panel Designs!

17 yesterday
Reply by François Balaux

"I share the nervousness over using an iPad as a primary display. Until the possibili…"

Bob Pustell replied May 2 to Panel Designs!

17 yesterday
Reply by François Balaux

"Nicely done chart! Thanks a lot. It will grace the wall of my shop, for sure, and I…"

Bob Pustell replied May 2 to Wall Chart Cheat Sheet

2 May 2
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Good old 5606 aircraft hydraulic fluid. Aircraft Spruce, Chief, Wag Aero, your local…"

Bob Pustell replied Apr 27 to Brake fluid

3 Apr 27
Reply by Bob Pustell

"In my opinion it depends on how much you can afford to spend and what type of flying…"

Bob Pustell replied Apr 6 to anyone flying with a 2850

4 Apr 6
Reply by Ernest Christley

"If you understand plumbing you understand the basics of electricity. It takes a big…"

Bob Pustell replied Apr 5 to Wiring/Firewall Fwd

9 9 hours ago
Reply by James Siebenaler

"The firewall in my 601XL kit is galvanized steel. My plan is to leave it plain unpai…"

Bob Pustell replied Feb 27 to Cortec or spray primer?

9 Feb 27
Reply by Bob Widmer

"Since I have opted for six inch wheels when buying my kit I have the option of the s…"

Bob Pustell replied Feb 17 to Any experienced XL pilots flying out of grass strips?

12 Feb 17
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I live in an airpark with a 4,000 foot grass strip. The runway is in fabulous condti…"

Bob Pustell replied Feb 13 to Any experienced XL pilots flying out of grass strips?

12 Feb 17
Reply by Bob Pustell

"After viewing Roger's Youtube video the earlier answers will make sense. There is a…"

Bob Pustell replied Dec 14, 2020 to How to tell if a 601XL had the "B" mods done?

6 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Golden Eagle Aviation

Pianosa Flying Farm

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2021   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service