Christopher Nail's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Use denatured alcohol instead of water. It dries much quicker. You can literally sav…"

Christopher Nail replied Feb 16, 2013 to Cortec dilution

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"http://www.topoftheline.com/metal-aluminum-polish.html I went with the rolite polis…"

Christopher Nail replied Sep 15, 2012 to Polishing Your Airplane? Tell Us of All Your Procedures, Tricks, Tips and Photos

63 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"Skyvector.com plus some referencing of airnav for AFD info and approach plates."

Christopher Nail replied Aug 9, 2012 to Flight planning software... what do you use?

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Jason Richards

"I have the dynon pitot but it's pitot and aoa only. I bought two static ports from s…"

Christopher Nail replied Aug 7, 2012 to Pitot and Static Lines/Alternate Static

5 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Sinfield

"A5 head should work."

Christopher Nail replied Jun 10, 2012 to Do I Need a Special Head for A6 Rivets?

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by John Austin

"Any thoughts on the following setup on the vr wires: red connector to main bus side…"

Christopher Nail replied Jun 5, 2012 to Jabiru 3300 Alternator, Starter Switch Wiring

7 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by David Gallagher

"I ended up going to home depot, they only had one for 20 bucks...buried on the cable…"

Christopher Nail replied Jan 8, 2012 to nicropress tool

10 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Christopher Nail

"I'm curious to know the same thing. I asked a similar question in. Post on here a fe…"

Christopher Nail replied Dec 3, 2011 to Jabiru 3300 Alternator, Starter Switch Wiring

7 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by David Gallagher

"I've used both water and denatured alcohol. The alcohol works better, but both work."

Christopher Nail replied Oct 22, 2011 to denatured alchohol

9 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by John Austin

"Thanks for all the interest.  I got it sold."

Christopher Nail replied Jan 23, 2011 to **NEW** Garmin SL 40 for sale

2 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Christopher Nail

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service