Paul Hammond's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"hope it has gone to a good home phil.good luck to you .dont worry the weather has be…"

Paul Hammond replied Jun 29, 2012 to "SOLD " GIVEAWAY, almost,601XL-B with CH650 canopy. Cheapest Zodiac on Earth. "SOLD"

13 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Phill Barnes

"how much to australia by air freight"

Paul Hammond replied Dec 26, 2011 to Sensenich Wood Propeller for Sale

7 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Brenda Smith

"know air ,know rubbing , maybe i will just carry a pick and throw it out when i land…"

Paul Hammond replied Dec 2, 2011 to brakes

5 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Jacob

"just paint the bloody thing  "

Paul Hammond replied Jul 10, 2011 to METAL PREP FOR PAINT

9 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ernest Jessee

"G'Day. My dynon does the same goes a bit eratic , cruise is fine, high rpm and low r…"

Paul Hammond replied May 2, 2011 to Erratic tach reading

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Bob McDonald

"good on you allan ,sure it will fly like a bird, you wil have to fly down and see me…"

Paul Hammond replied Mar 27, 2011 to Australia's First CH 750

5 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by David Peterson

"put asolid rivet inthe hole"

Paul Hammond replied May 22, 2010 to Oops!

10 May 27, 2010
Reply by Jerold Ebke

"thanks jim,my fuel lines are not plastic,they came with the kit ,i will use automoti…"

Paul Hammond replied Jan 5, 2010 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"thanks guys; it was the ptt wire if that makes any difference also my fuel hose feel…"

Paul Hammond replied Jan 3, 2010 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"oops; after cutting through sheilded wires from the radio how does an idiot join the…"

Paul Hammond replied Jan 2, 2010 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service