Geoff Klestadt's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, don't worry too much, the STOL bird is not as tail heavy. I'm out of Australia…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Nov 18, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"I agree 100% with Joe, Skytek are fantastic to work with and everything fits as adve…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Nov 17, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"You are right, roads, but no habitations. Australia is a big place, bigger than the…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 29, 2014 to Engine

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"Dig tree reference on Google Earth is wrong. Try 27.627064 S, 141 081574 E. There i…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 28, 2014 to Engine

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"My "mission" involves a return trip of 184nm each way - there and back from a desert…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 28, 2014 to Engine

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"I ordered the full FWF kit from Zenair. The quality and service from Skytek is first…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 11, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"A few images. Skyteks workmanship is just great. I bought a couple of cheap beanbags…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 10, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"The story so far.. The engine has been converted to the "Sport" specification and te…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 9, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"What stage am I at Joe? How about the confusion and frustration stage. I agree with…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 2, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"Does anyone have any information on the cowl fitting for the  912 iS? I have receive…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Oct 1, 2014 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service