charlie rosenzweig's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"yes, that is the piece.   I active on the Vans airforce net and several have asked m…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jan 26, 2019 to Why is the rubber disc cut?

15 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

"My apologies I should have explained this more. I am referring to the rubber disc t…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jan 25, 2019 to Why is the rubber disc cut?

15 Feb 8, 2019

"For those interested in this topic, there is considerable discussion about the need…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Dec 19, 2018 to LITHIUM OR LEAD ACID BATTERIES

4 Dec 19, 2018

"Jan, I know what you are staying about the tubes being a poor choice to determine h…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Dec 19, 2018 to experience with different gearbox venting solutions

18 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Jared G Brown

"Jan, That seems like a good improvement on the gearbox venting.     With this new d…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Dec 17, 2018 to experience with different gearbox venting solutions

18 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Jared G Brown

"I too wish we could learn more about the complete story. Truthfully no one has enoug…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Sep 9, 2018 to ECU Programming Shouldn't Be Changed on Viking Engines

22 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Randy & Theresa Cechini

"Carl, Good point on the Phase I limitation.   I have heard about this as well and i…"

charlie rosenzweig replied May 29, 2018 to Insurance - Do you have it? What engine?

9 May 30, 2018
Reply by Charles Clayton

"Thanks to all who have posted. Johns, yes this is strictly related to seeking info…"

charlie rosenzweig replied May 27, 2018 to Insurance - Do you have it? What engine?

9 May 30, 2018
Reply by Charles Clayton

"thanks for posting, very interesting...."

charlie rosenzweig replied May 7, 2018 to My learning curve with ADSB-In and Stratux

21 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"Dang, Great price, I wish I was ready to buy I would jump on this in a heart beat. …"

charlie rosenzweig replied Apr 19, 2018 to Ch750 Cruzer Kit For Sale w/ Viking 130 FWF and many Extras

6 May 18, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Fay

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service