charlie rosenzweig's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the radiator turned 90 degrees in to the wind.    But it is roughly 6" x 30"…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 17, 2019 to Ducting on my Viking 130

31 May 20, 2021
Reply by Patrick Hoyt

"send me a  link and Ill try..... Charlie "

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 17, 2019 to Viking 130 Cowl Modifications

7 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Loren Warner

"I too look forward to Jans reply.   Always best to hear it from the manufacturer if…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 17, 2019 to Couple of questions for Jan on the Viking engine

23 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Kathy Nicoson

"loren Thanks for sharing this.   Based on what you and Jonathan have shared there s…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 14, 2019 to Viking 130 Cowl Modifications

7 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Loren Warner

"Jan, Thanks for sharing this.  Charlie Rosenzweig"

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 12, 2019 to Viking gearbox

2 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Edward

"Jonathan, Thank you for the additional info.  Funny you should mention Mt St Helens…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 7, 2019 to Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"Jonathan, Wow, I saws the notice on Viking website to increase to 80z but I had no…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 6, 2019 to Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"Jonathan, Great write up thanks.   I upgraded to the HD gearbox too.  I am very hap…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Oct 21, 2019 to Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"Fred, Always a help to hear from someone who has actually tried both.   Thanks,   …"

charlie rosenzweig replied Oct 20, 2019 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"So, for those of us who are not lucky (yet) to have built a Zenith, how do the two c…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Oct 20, 2019 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service