Thomas Heiting's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the update. Fly Safe!"

Thomas Heiting replied Mar 25 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Hi Jim, Received my Airworthiness Cert. in Sept. of that year and have never heard o…"

Thomas Heiting replied Mar 24 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Hey Jim, Did you get a different plane? We both built our 701 planes at the same tim…"

Thomas Heiting replied Mar 23 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Thanks for the pic. and video. Great job. Can you provide Some kind of materials lis…"

Thomas Heiting replied Jul 9, 2022 to Co-pilot brakes

8 Jul 9, 2022
Reply by Arnie Minear

"Hi Michel, The finger screens to the tank fuel lines have a huge mesh and there has…"

Thomas Heiting replied Mar 17, 2022 to Efficient method to inspect fuel tank finger screen?

6 Mar 31, 2022
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"Thanks for the info. I do belong to the Rotax Owners Group and Roger Lee always has…"

Thomas Heiting replied Nov 23, 2021 to Carb Mate Instructions

2 Nov 23, 2021
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Hi Buz  I am planning to add the 3 wheel floats like yours to my 701. Can you give m…"

Thomas Heiting replied Jan 8, 2020 to 701 Floats for the 750

5 Jan 8, 2020
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"John, Nice latch design and appearance! Where did you get the front latch? I have no…"

Thomas Heiting replied Aug 10, 2019 to door latch

3 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service