Phillip Owens's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations, having completed a Zenith CH-801 I can appreciate your hard work.  …"

Phillip Owens replied Jun 28, 2019 to Got my Airworthiness Certificate!

28 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Kevin Powell

"Gentlemen, While the CH-750 is light and gets off the water quickly one must ask "is…"

Phillip Owens replied Oct 25, 2016 to Which Zenith Model makes the Best Amphibious Float Plane?

13 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by bud smith

"My 2 cents worth. I am a believer in the kiss principal, keeping the engine light, s…"

Phillip Owens replied Feb 28, 2016 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

"When building my 801 I used lacquer thinner, soak the label for awhile then peel off…"

Phillip Owens replied Jul 15, 2015 to Those damn Zenith part number labels- how to remove?

48 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Gary Welch

"If torque values were not important there would not be a table of values for them li…"

Phillip Owens replied Oct 30, 2011 to Do AN 363 (Metal Locknuts) Affect Torque Values?

13 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Brian Fitzpatrick

"When you consider the alternator is an intregal part of the engine and electrical sy…"

Phillip Owens replied Oct 30, 2011 to Jabiru Alternator

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Don Burkholder

"My apologies for being so slow in replying to your request for information, since I…"

Phillip Owens replied Oct 5, 2011 to Fiberglass cowl $500.00

23 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Phillip Owens

"Tom, If you are not painting the airplane for show quality you may wish to do as I d…"

Phillip Owens replied Jun 29, 2011 to Painting 601HD

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Phillip Owens

"Dear AJ,  Since the 701 is smaller than the 801 and the 2200 is much smaller than th…"

Phillip Owens replied May 8, 2011 to Fiberglass cowl $500.00

23 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Phillip Owens

"For anyone who might be interested in this cowl the dimensions are: Overall length n…"

Phillip Owens replied May 4, 2011 to Fiberglass cowl $500.00

23 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Phillip Owens

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service