Doug Cole's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a ballistic chute in my 701, not for engine failures (which are extremely rar…"

Doug Cole replied Apr 7, 2013 to Inspecting a CH701 and Jabiru 2200 on Monday got any suggestions?

25 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Jim Cates

"After further review I have changed my mind and probably will be going with the Jabi…"

Doug Cole replied Feb 18, 2012 to Viking engine

71 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Joseph Begany

"I put a BRS parachute in my 701, and EVERYONE is happy about it.  The reason I put i…"

Doug Cole replied Dec 29, 2011 to Family Fears

20 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Porter

"I have and fly a Zenith 701 with a 100hp Rotax 912S.  The biggest problem you will b…"

Doug Cole replied Oct 30, 2011 to What engines have been successfully installed in a 701?

12 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Jim Cates

"Here's a follow-up to this story.  My friend just settled with the FAA, and got a fo…"

Doug Cole replied Oct 30, 2011 to FARs for exceeding 30 degrees of pitch on takeoff.

13 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"In my friend's case, AOPA is going to pay for 10 hours at $200 per hour (and it is g…"

Doug Cole replied Aug 8, 2011 to FARs for exceeding 30 degrees of pitch on takeoff.

13 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"Jan,     I have a friend who paid for one of your engines last year and wondered if…"

Doug Cole replied Aug 6, 2011 to The Viking Honda is for real.

56 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by John Austin

"My friend has the AOPA legal assistance plan, and their attorney says that the law t…"

Doug Cole replied Aug 5, 2011 to FARs for exceeding 30 degrees of pitch on takeoff.

13 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"I think the airplane you are looking for is the Savannah VG.  I own a Zenith 701, bu…"

Doug Cole replied Apr 6, 2011 to Fly CH701 without slats

17 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by mark ralfe

"I am planning on putting one in my next airplane, which will either be a 750 or a Sa…"

Doug Cole replied Feb 28, 2011 to Viking engine

71 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Joseph Begany

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service