Clint L Gosch's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Well worth the money! I'll be purchasing the 750 stol finishing dvd soon to add to m…"

Clint L Gosch replied Sep 25, 2014 to

just now

"Looks like an M-Squared or a strut braced Quicksilver of some kind."

Clint L Gosch replied Aug 17, 2014 to Zenith builder, owner and fellow pilot Necip Ulku passed away today

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Tim Juhl

"Very sorry to hear of this loss... I hope everyone he introduced to aviation keep hi…"

Clint L Gosch replied Aug 17, 2014 to Zenith builder, owner and fellow pilot Necip Ulku passed away today

10 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Tim Juhl

"Hi Todd,  Check out yardstore.com for cheap cleco's, they usually sell new ones for…"

Clint L Gosch replied Aug 10, 2014 to I am looking for clecos and other tools...

3 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Clint L Gosch

"I do not have an official answer for you, but I'll take a guess and maybe that will…"

Clint L Gosch replied Feb 28, 2014 to Solid rivets

5 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Tim Smart

"Very good info. I've recently been looking at the MGL manual online, lots of functio…"

Clint L Gosch replied Jan 7, 2014 to GRT Avionics Mini EFIS, Mini EMS

9 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Adrian Anhood

"Hi Ron,  I plan to fit the root skins when the wing is attached to the fuselage.  Wh…"

Clint L Gosch replied Oct 30, 2013 to 759 3rd addition root nose rib

7 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Clint L Gosch

"Hi Ronald, I noticed a couple things when I put mine together.  First thing was the…"

Clint L Gosch replied Oct 28, 2013 to 759 3rd addition root nose rib

7 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Clint L Gosch

"Glad to hear persistance paid off for you!  Next time I fly over the Savanna area I'…"

Clint L Gosch replied Jun 15, 2013 to Jabiru 3300 Journey

16 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

"Hi Joel,  Just a couple of guesses, but you might try clecoing the middle of the nos…"

Clint L Gosch replied Mar 28, 2013 to Elevator assembly

3 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Ken and Joel Norton

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service