Roland Ashby's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I have called them 4 times in the last month and sent at least 4 emails to Arion, st…"

Roland Ashby replied Feb 17, 2021 to Jab engine mount

13 Mar 23, 2021
Reply by Roland Ashby

"Jonathan-  I really appreciated you sharing your experiences and advice on my build…"

Roland Ashby replied Oct 31, 2020 to Great to meet everyone at the Zenith Homecoming

2 Oct 31, 2020
Reply by Roland Ashby

"I would love to come down to Mexico during the Oshkosh week for seminars, building r…"

Roland Ashby replied May 12, 2020 to AirVenture Oshkosh cancellation impacts

9 May 13, 2020
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"John:  I am also going to be using the Jabiru 3300 simply because I have one in a cr…"

Roland Ashby replied Apr 13, 2020 to 3300 powered Cruzer

6 Mar 5, 2023
Reply by Douglas Binder

"I also purchased the Sport EX, but am working on the wings now.  I am interested in…"

Roland Ashby replied Apr 13, 2020 to GRT <-> SafeFly/uAvionix Interface question

3 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

"Joe - Just sent you an email.  I am just about hitting 30 years in the Coast Guard a…"

Roland Ashby replied Jan 11, 2020 to WTB: 601XLb or 650b plans

8 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Daniel Steveson

"I have a 601 XL plans that are not going to be used.  I also have the completed tail…"

Roland Ashby replied Jan 1, 2020 to WTB: 601XLb or 650b plans

8 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Daniel Steveson

"I am flying in on the Beech Musketeer on Thursday evening as I am still in the build…"

Roland Ashby replied Jul 9, 2018 to Who is going to AirVenture Oshkosh 2018?

31 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Sebastien Heintz

"There will be two of us and we are flying in (camping in Vintage as I am building an…"

Roland Ashby replied Jul 13, 2017 to Zenith Banquet Ride-Sharing

2 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Roland Ashby

"Any suggestions on transportation from the airport?   We are flying in and will be c…"

Roland Ashby replied Jun 21, 2017 to Banquet for 2017 - Zenith's 25th Anniversary

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service