Roland Ashby's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry it was sold a few months to someone in New Zeeland."

Roland Ashby replied Sep 11, 2023 to New 750 Jabiru FWF Kit (2022)

2 Sep 11, 2023
Reply by Roland Ashby

"See you on Friday Bob!"

Roland Ashby replied Nov 30, 2021 to Next engine class for Jabiru (Tennessee) is Dec 3rd-4th

11 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Bob Simmons

"John, I was thinking the same thing.  I talked to Nick in the past and wasn't recomm…"

Roland Ashby replied Nov 13, 2021 to Next engine class for Jabiru (Tennessee) is Dec 3rd-4th

11 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Bob Simmons

"Thank you both for reply.  I am sending in my registration today for the class in De…"

Roland Ashby replied Nov 12, 2021 to Next engine class for Jabiru (Tennessee) is Dec 3rd-4th

11 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Bob Simmons

"I was planning on going to the Engine Class.  Is is worth the cost of the class, tra…"

Roland Ashby replied Nov 11, 2021 to Next engine class for Jabiru (Tennessee) is Dec 3rd-4th

11 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Bob Simmons

"I am also interested to see other responses.  I am installing 3300 this fall and was…"

Roland Ashby replied Jul 7, 2021 to Ivoprop

5 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Bob Simmons

"Thought I would post an update.  Talked to Nick today at Jabiru USA (or Arion).  He…"

Roland Ashby replied Mar 23, 2021 to Jab engine mount

13 Mar 23, 2021
Reply by Roland Ashby

"I would reach out to Arion Aircraft who are now the US distributor of Jabiru engines…"

Roland Ashby replied Feb 23, 2021 to 3300 eng mount for 701

2 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by Donald Woodley

"Thanks Carlos for the reply.   I have done a number of searches, however have not fo…"

Roland Ashby replied Feb 17, 2021 to Jab engine mount

13 Mar 23, 2021
Reply by Roland Ashby

"Any chance you a drawing for the 3300 motor mount?    I also have the 601 FWF and lo…"

Roland Ashby replied Feb 17, 2021 to putting a 601 FWF kit on a 750 fuselage

2 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Roland Ashby

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service