Steve Freeman's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this!  I think it is time for me to get past this irrational fear and ins…"

Steve Freeman replied Nov 5, 2019 to EarthX Lithium Battery

33 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by John Bell

"In the past these batteries were prone to catching on fire and were susceptible to v…"

Steve Freeman replied Nov 5, 2019 to EarthX Lithium Battery

33 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by John Bell

"You should take a hard look at the RV-10 then. SF"

Steve Freeman replied Jul 19, 2016 to Impact of Medical Reform

88 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Ernest Christley

"Over the past few years we have seen values of airplanes like the 650, Cruzer and ye…"

Steve Freeman replied Jul 18, 2016 to Impact of Medical Reform

88 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Ernest Christley

"HI Joseph, If you are flying behind a Corvair you might be better off trying to rea…"

Steve Freeman replied Mar 27, 2015 to Anyone out there using MGL iEFIS and worked with thier Screen Designer?

7 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Steve Freeman

"Hi Guys, I just want to clarify...when you can get a hold of Matt he is great.  The…"

Steve Freeman replied Feb 19, 2015 to Anyone out there using MGL iEFIS and worked with thier Screen Designer?

7 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Steve Freeman

"HI Rich, The MGL unit is fine.  It gives you everything you need to know and much m…"

Steve Freeman replied Feb 19, 2015 to Anyone out there using MGL iEFIS and worked with thier Screen Designer?

7 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Steve Freeman

"HI Brad, Before I did first flight I got around 17 hours of instruction in two diff…"

Steve Freeman replied Jan 21, 2015 to N969BC first flight

12 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by brad cohen

"Hi Brad, Congratulations and welcome to a very exclusive club!  Where is your front…"

Steve Freeman replied Jan 21, 2015 to N969BC first flight

12 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by brad cohen

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service