Jim and Amelia Isaacs's Discussions (978)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"Gary, I would start by selecting a local area route you are comfortable with. Then d…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Dec 26, 2019 to Help getting comfortable flying down low

31 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Rodger Rinker

"Hi Keith, Recommend this weekend you search around on Rotax-owner.com to see if this…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Dec 13, 2019 to Rotax 912ULS with 912UL crank and crankcase

5 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by David

"Carl, However you decide to route everything make sure you physically isolate the el…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Dec 12, 2019 to Any ideas on running the fuek/pitot/electrical lines to the fuse bottom?

6 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Carl Orton

"That is cool. One thing about these HUDs though is the speed projection will always…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Dec 5, 2019 to HUD flying anyone?

5 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Jason Scholten

"I’m intrigued by this eyeglass projected HUD designed to be compatible with a bicycl…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Dec 4, 2019 to HUD flying anyone?

5 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Jason Scholten

"Dan yes it can be done either way but I can’t imagine how anyone with a neutral or s…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Nov 18, 2019 to 701 Drawing 7H4-1 Stabilizer Skin

6 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Check, and my bad, I intended to post this in the drawings, corrections, errors revi…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Nov 17, 2019 to 701 Drawing 7H4-1 Stabilizer Skin

6 Nov 18, 2019

"Perry you definitely want it pointed down. You are good to go as is."

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Nov 17, 2019 to 701 Drawing 7H4-1 Stabilizer Skin

6 Nov 18, 2019

"Not sure why the question, but would this help? Flaps up, mark flap position (zero r…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Nov 1, 2019 to Flap motor gears

4 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"Ditto for going EarthX for the all the safety features and smart circuitry. After on…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Oct 30, 2019 to Lithium Batteries, Again I Am Sure

9 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Loren Warner

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service