Jim and Amelia Isaacs's Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"Two weeks and several flights later. No leak or seep has reappeared. Maintaining hal…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied yesterday to Bing 64 carb leak

5 yesterday
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"I’m with you all. I asked AP via email the other day if that bulky tablet protective…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Apr 13 to If Adventure Pilot has a booth at Sun n Fun

9 Apr 13
Reply by Gary Welch

"Thanks Shawn. So after dropping the float bowls and cleaning/checking everything, on…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Apr 10 to Bing 64 carb leak

5 yesterday

"Thanks Dave. Yeah your static pressure would be about zero! It’s still dry and I’ve…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Apr 6 to Bing 64 carb leak

5 yesterday

"I don’t think it matters at all, but if you decide to seal them use something soft a…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Apr 4 to 912ULS Cowling Seals

2 Apr 5
Reply by Jack E Martin

"Thanks Shawn. I notice their website seems to indicate one can no longer buy a new 7…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Apr 3 to If Adventure Pilot has a booth at Sun n Fun

9 Apr 13
Reply by Gary Welch

"Tom if you’re referring to the fab and assembly checklist, my DAR requested it durin…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Mar 24 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Dave, Sent"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Mar 23 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Hi Thomas. I have an Airworthiness certificate for my 701, obtained in July 2019. I’…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Mar 23 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Well, I’m bored today so why not guess 🙂.  Work Orders are how things are manufactur…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Mar 22 to What does "MWO" on a factory pick list mean?

2 Mar 26
Reply by Peter Chapman

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service