Robert Pelland's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Doug and Elldon, In a perfect world, everyone building one of these fine aircraft wo…"

Robert Pelland replied Oct 31, 2011 to What engines have been successfully installed in a 701?

12 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Jim Cates

"Eldon, Not too many names come to me right now, but I have heard, and I believe ther…"

Robert Pelland replied Oct 30, 2011 to What engines have been successfully installed in a 701?

12 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Jim Cates

"Tim, If you want the parts to look decent, don't even think of using a band saw.  Th…"

Robert Pelland replied Oct 22, 2011 to Comments requested

5 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

"As Conrad said, one (1) phone is all that is needed.  As for paying extra for the mi…"

Robert Pelland replied Oct 17, 2011 to MD-RA Inspectors

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Les Bolen

"John, You might want to look a little closer at your 750 plans, because the aluminum…"

Robert Pelland replied Jun 17, 2011 to Where is it OK to leave aluminum "naked"?

6 Aug 3, 2021
Reply by Michael Shutze

"Brad, Tony Bingelis published quite a few books a little while back and one of them…"

Robert Pelland replied Feb 2, 2011 to WANTED: Lycoming installation

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Ken Elias

"Diane, there are many ways to do it with out purchasing anything, so here is what wo…"

Robert Pelland replied Sep 26, 2010 to

just now

"Gerry, You will also need to purchase from Zenith, a set of plan for the 750 with a…"

Robert Pelland replied May 12, 2010 to Scratch built parts needed from ZAC

3 May 13, 2010
Reply by Robert Crawford

"After reviewing my CD's, I apologize, and stand corrected. Scratch Building Basic's…"

Robert Pelland replied Nov 25, 2009 to scratch built first part

15 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Robert Reinero

"DJ, Each and every scratch builder, will have his very own " best way " along with t…"

Robert Pelland replied Nov 25, 2009 to scratch built first part

15 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Robert Reinero

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service