Darryl Legg's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea. I can't believe how clean the underside of your plane is!"

Darryl Legg replied Apr 23, 2023 to Gear/Brake Fairings

2 Apr 23, 2023
Reply by Darryl Legg

"I have mine set at 16.5 degs. Its important to not over pitch the engine. During tak…"

Darryl Legg replied Oct 28, 2019 to 601 XLB jab 3300 sensenich prop

3 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by Darryl Legg

"If you want to sell your car engines why not just do it on your own web site, this i…"

Darryl Legg replied Feb 22, 2018 to What is a "REAL" light sport aircraft engine?

30 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Ronald LeBlanc

"I too find that the posts by Mr Eggenfellner extremely biased and nothing short of p…"

Darryl Legg replied Jan 14, 2018 to Header tank or not

61 Jun 3, 2019
Reply by Joe Hopwood

"Hi Tim, have attached a carby tuning guide, have a good read and then see if that mi…"

Darryl Legg replied Jul 20, 2017 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

"Hi Tim, Sounds to me like your engine is a bit out of tune, maybe a bit rich. You mi…"

Darryl Legg replied Jul 19, 2017 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

"Hi Carl I have a later serial number, #1928, the engine ran too rich from the start.…"

Darryl Legg replied Jun 28, 2016 to Jabiru 3300 with bing carb. - info on jetting

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by John Austin

"I like the specs of the UL350iS but haven't come across any pilot reports. Zenith ha…"

Darryl Legg replied Feb 27, 2016 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

"Hi Normand, I only have a 601XL but the process should be the same. I added extra ta…"

Darryl Legg replied Jan 1, 2016 to Adding 2 fuel tanks to existing fuel tanks to a CH701sp

7 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Darryl Legg

"Look through these blog posts of the XL upgrade packages, lots of info and videos. h…"

Darryl Legg replied Dec 16, 2013 to Are there any help videos for the 601 wing upgrade

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Darryl Legg

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service