Jonathan Fay's Discussions (367)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a Viking 130 mounted on 750 Cruzer I hope to fly later this year. I am just e…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 13, 2018 to Roll Call: Viking 130 Owners

31 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

"Just to clarify my statement. I am sure Jan was very interested in doing whatever he…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 7, 2018 to ECU Programming Shouldn't Be Changed on Viking Engines

22 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Randy & Theresa Cechini

"I saw Gary's article in sports aviation and rather than a rant, I think he was tryin…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 7, 2018 to ECU Programming Shouldn't Be Changed on Viking Engines

22 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Randy & Theresa Cechini

"Way to go. Big donations are cheap PR for a huge mega-corporation, but for a small c…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 3, 2018 to AV84all - Viking Engine and Community

2 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Do you think you could have provided useful information in a more constructive way i…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 3, 2018 to D-Motor in a 701

24 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by R Michael Moore

"Did you purchase a Viking 90hp Engine? Do you actually have any experience with one?…"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 3, 2018 to D-Motor in a 701

24 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by R Michael Moore

"Thanks! Super helpful. Got it ordered! Jonathan"

Jonathan Fay replied Sep 1, 2018 to Anyone know the part number for the Radiator from rubber bushing?

3 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"I used a cutoff disk and trimmed both the rods down by the height of a bolt. I got a…"

Jonathan Fay replied Aug 27, 2018 to Interference between Viking Steel Bungee and Viking 130 Motor Mount

7 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Did you need to trim the length of the threads? Did you need a stack of washers to g…"

Jonathan Fay replied Aug 22, 2018 to Interference between Viking Steel Bungee and Viking 130 Motor Mount

7 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Thanks for the reply, but I can't wait till September, and I can't wait another week…"

Jonathan Fay replied Aug 22, 2018 to Interference between Viking Steel Bungee and Viking 130 Motor Mount

7 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Jonathan Fay

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service