Larry Zepp's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Patrick,  Have the earlier Viking 110. Should have the engine running in Feb. I j…"

Larry Zepp replied Jan 21, 2018 to Roll Call: Viking 130 Owners

31 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

"Hi Gil,  See the above notes on sources of the foam. I am still planning for the sea…"

Larry Zepp replied Sep 11, 2017 to Seat cushions for Zodiac using Confor (Memory) foam

10 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by christopher fryatt

"Hi Dave, Thanks for your info and great pictures - that looks like a very nice resul…"

Larry Zepp replied Sep 11, 2017 to Seat cushions for Zodiac using Confor (Memory) foam

10 Sep 12, 2017

"Hi Russell, Jim, Amelia and John, Thanks so much for the great info! I had talked to…"

Larry Zepp replied Aug 30, 2017 to Seat cushions for Zodiac using Confor (Memory) foam

10 Sep 12, 2017

"Hi Pat and Robert, Thanks for your help! Robert - What a great idea! I am still gett…"

Larry Zepp replied Jul 12, 2017 to Zodiac 650B - Best way to rivet the baggage floor

3 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Larry Zepp

"Hi Richard, Some local pilots schedule a CDL truck driving physical first as a dry r…"

Larry Zepp replied Feb 12, 2017 to PBOR2 Pilots Bill Of Rights

4 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Ken Ryan

"Hi Don, Using a 1" wide strip sander from Harbor Freight or other supplier makes thi…"

Larry Zepp replied Jan 2, 2017 to Rounding Corners - Tool?

7 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Wayne Woloshin

"Hi Brad, I would request the exception or just move it if no response is received. M…"

Larry Zepp replied Sep 1, 2016 to Moving aircraft outside of the test area prior to the 41st hour?

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Larry Zepp

"Hi Wayne, Great question. The brand and lithium battery management circuit board is…"

Larry Zepp replied Sep 1, 2015 to Batteries

18 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

"Hi Gary, Nice job and a great referral for the waterjet vendor! Also - Thanks to Dav…"

Larry Zepp replied Jun 15, 2015 to Pics of my water jet cut panel

9 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Gary Welch

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service