Charles Miller's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"here are the PDF's I have a bunch of photo's for the install as well."

Charles Miller replied Jan 27, 2018 to 601HD landing gear

12 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Maurus Sorg

"I sent a friend request, I'll attach the files to a message. There's quite a bit of…"

Charles Miller replied Jan 25, 2018 to 601HD landing gear

12 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Maurus Sorg

"I've got the file here on my computer I'll send you a copy. "

12 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Maurus Sorg

"Here's a couple of photos,  shows before and after.  Mine was a conventional gear no…"

12 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Maurus Sorg

"I'm Just finishing the conversion on my 601hd. I scratch built the 650 nose gear ass…"

Charles Miller replied Jan 24, 2018 to 601HD landing gear

12 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Maurus Sorg

"Any coil of wire will work fine to degauss the parts. Wrap the parts with insulated…"

Charles Miller replied Dec 23, 2017 to "Degaussing" cabin frame & engine mount question

13 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by David Orr

"Ray, if you're still looking at doing the spring gear mod, I have info pics and spec…"

Charles Miller replied Oct 7, 2017 to Spring gear on a 601

6 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Dave Conway

"This is pretty much the same combination I've been looking into.  Curious about ship…"

Charles Miller replied Sep 30, 2017 to Corvair Engine - Short Block with 5th Wheel by Bill Clapp - Everything you need to complete, Warp Drive Prop, Dual Ignition, $4000 OBO

3 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Jerry Prado

"I may just over think these things.  I'll do as you did and purchase a builders log…"

Charles Miller replied Aug 27, 2017 to Major repairs to airframe along with engine conversion. No previous logs.

4 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by Charles Miller

"Thank you John, I've been busy this summer repairing the damaged landing gear and so…"

Charles Miller replied Aug 27, 2017 to Major repairs to airframe along with engine conversion. No previous logs.

4 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by Charles Miller

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service