Louis W. Ott's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Brian, The 3250cc was on the plane when it crashed. All 6 of the bolts that faste…"

Louis W. Ott replied Jul 11, 2019 to Hangar cleanout - Most items gone. Thanks for your interest

17 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Ian Robb

"Hi Ian, The 2700cc motor is gone and the 3250cc is still waiting for the crankshaft…"

Louis W. Ott replied Jul 11, 2019 to Hangar cleanout - Most items gone. Thanks for your interest

17 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Ian Robb

"Hi Daniel,It probably did, but I don't know why unless you inquired about those item…"

Louis W. Ott replied Jul 7, 2019 to Hangar cleanout - Most items gone. Thanks for your interest

17 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Ian Robb

"I looked today for the stick grip and couldn't find it. I don't recall anyone gettin…"

Louis W. Ott replied Jul 6, 2019 to Hangar cleanout - Most items gone. Thanks for your interest

17 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Ian Robb

"I much prefer the single center stick. I cut off the Y and mounted a grip on the stu…"

Louis W. Ott replied Dec 6, 2018 to Converting Y stick to dual sticks in CH601

13 Aug 1, 2023
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"I use the waste heat from my firewall mounted oil cooler to heat the cabin. No heat…"

Louis W. Ott replied Dec 2, 2016 to Cabin Heat

10 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by James R Depfer Sr.

"I use a "Smart Level" to set pitch on my Warp Drive. I measure the angle of the hub,…"

Louis W. Ott replied Nov 2, 2016 to preferred tool for setting prop pitch

7 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

"Have you tried Paul Hamilton's flight training center in Carson City, NV? http://spo…"

Louis W. Ott replied Oct 15, 2016 to Frustrated

10 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Roger Wibbels

"I bought most of my electrical supplies from B&C. http://www.bandc.aero/electric…"

Louis W. Ott replied Jun 6, 2016 to Inexpensive crimper

12 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by John Austin

"My 2700 Corvair is currently out of the airplane. The performance I had with it seem…"

Louis W. Ott replied Mar 22, 2016 to Anyone Have a Corvair from Azalea Aviation?

8 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by John A. Minatelli

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service