Brad Payne's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a very similar pile of VW/701 parts in my hanger as well.  I have a Great Pla…"

Brad Payne replied Nov 10, 2020 to 701 engine mount

7 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by Dan Pohle

"I never saw anything about this model until now!  It's no wonder there is no demand.…"

Brad Payne replied Oct 25, 2020 to No more CH640?

15 Dec 14, 2022
Reply by Joel L Thompson

"Regarding proving you built it, there is an FAA form, 8130-12 that you have to sign…"

Brad Payne replied Oct 23, 2020 to FAA Inspection

16 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Steven M Bray

"Hi Jim, I have another project that needs an O-200.  If you part it out, please let…"

Brad Payne replied Jun 18, 2020 to Zenith 750 STOL Parting Out SOLD

19 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Joseph Simpson

"Hi Adrien, I started out with a VW and ran into to many problems on the ground and…"

Brad Payne replied Jun 16, 2020 to Any other Viking 90 / Zenith 701's out there?

3 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Brad Payne

"Glad I could help. I have around 15 hours on my Viking 90 with a DUC Flash prop and…"

Brad Payne replied Mar 3, 2020 to DUC prop washers

15 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Brad Payne

"The DUC Manual in English can be found here for the FLASH version of the prop..  htt…"

Brad Payne replied Mar 3, 2020 to DUC prop washers

15 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Brad Payne

"Looks like this would apply to the Viking 90 as well.  Would you agree?  Anything yo…"

Brad Payne replied Jan 25, 2020 to Procedures for Viking 130 Annual inspection

8 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by John Schaper

"After looking further at the MGL site and reviewing their documentation, I really li…"

Brad Payne replied Jan 12, 2020 to What can you do with GRT Sport EX Analog Inputs?

8 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Jim Davis

"LOL!  Sorry If my response seemed negative to you.  I appreciate your help. It is fr…"

Brad Payne replied Jan 11, 2020 to What can you do with GRT Sport EX Analog Inputs?

8 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Jim Davis

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service