Peter Skedsvold's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Appreciate you taking  on my request  for help,  and you built them so fast,       T…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Jan 5, 2023 to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

24 Jan 5, 2023
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

"David:   Just finished installing your servo brackets on my 750, it was about 2 1/2…"

Peter Skedsvold replied May 19, 2021 to 750 A/P servo mount kits - updated info (in bold) picture added

24 Jan 5, 2023
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

"Rick:   I have a Whirlwind/ ground adjustable, in new shape /50 hrs, that  I pulled…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Apr 19, 2021 to Looking for Propeller for Jabiru 3300

4 Apr 22, 2021
Reply by Dan Pohle

"David:  Do you have any pictures of the servos installed, you would be willing to se…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Mar 15, 2021 to Dynon 100 with autopilot?

14 Mar 17, 2021
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"Steve:  Was able to find  a photo of your cover.  If you still have it I would like…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Jan 2, 2019 to Zenith 750 Over the top Cover

7 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Kemnitzer

"Steve:   Looked at Bruces web page for a better picture, of what it covers ,but was…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Jan 2, 2019 to Zenith 750 Over the top Cover

7 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Kemnitzer

"I have a whirlwind GAJ2b-1070  2blade ground adjustable if your still looking, like…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Jan 23, 2018 to Jabiru 3300 Propeller Wanted

4 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"Conor:   Thanks for the information, I will wait to hear from you. This is the  firs…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Oct 21, 2017 to Types of fuel being used in the UL 350 IS ??

14 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

"Connor, appreciate your replies and will sleep better after using 91 unleaded with a…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Oct 19, 2017 to Types of fuel being used in the UL 350 IS ??

14 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

"Connor:      Thanks for information, I  feel better knowing someone else has been ab…"

Peter Skedsvold replied Oct 19, 2017 to Types of fuel being used in the UL 350 IS ??

14 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Peter Skedsvold

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service