Herman Eshuis's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Timothy, The only part you need is E080303 to connect your ULPower ECU CAN bus to yo…"

Herman Eshuis replied Jul 10, 2023 to CANBUS and RS-232 connections ITT Cannon Sure-Seal connectors

1 Jul 10, 2023
Reply by Herman Eshuis

"Thanks Dave!  Mine is good now! "

Herman Eshuis replied Jun 28, 2023 to SB for: Composite Design manufactured control panel for all UL engines

6 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Tom Sullivan

"Mark, congratulations with your new 350iS engine! Thank you Dave for posting this, a…"

Herman Eshuis replied Nov 17, 2022 to Run in speed

4 Nov 18, 2022
Reply by Michael Shewan

"I am sorry to hear that Bob, still several lots available.  "

Herman Eshuis replied Nov 8, 2022 to Building and or flying in St Augustine FL

4 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Herman Eshuis

"Mark, Come visit our open hangar day December 3rd in Lake City at Cannon Creek Airpa…"

Herman Eshuis replied Nov 4, 2022 to Building and or flying in St Augustine FL

4 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Herman Eshuis

"I don't know why they were built the way they are, they are 6 inches shorter than re…"

Herman Eshuis replied Oct 23, 2022 to SOLD Zenith CH750 STOL Fuselage and other parts.

2 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Herman Eshuis

"Yay!  And as proud EarthX dealer Wheels and Wings  will have at least 2 planes with…"

Herman Eshuis replied Aug 30, 2022 to Open 2022 Hangar Days, are you interested in EarthX Lithium batteries attending as a vendor??

25 Sep 2, 2022
Reply by Kathy Nicoson

"Ralph, The ability to analyze the data on your convenience at home is much better th…"

Herman Eshuis replied Jun 9, 2022 to Power Drop

18 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Ralph Powell

"Ralph, What kind of engine monitor do you have? In case it is Dynon or Garmin you ca…"

Herman Eshuis replied Jun 8, 2022 to Power Drop

18 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Ralph Powell

"Scott, I totally missed your reply on this, I did not see the notification I do not…"

Herman Eshuis replied Jun 30, 2020 to Igntion switch - help

11 Jan 6, 2022
Reply by John Bell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service