David J. Beaulieu's Discussions (1,052)

Discussions Replied To (443) Replies Latest Activity

"Wayne,  I'm with you on wondering why there are not a few more duplicates...esp thro…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Dec 12, 2016 to Eaa labels sheet

5 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"Mr Nuckolls is an active participant on the Matronics list server, in the Aeroelectr…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 29, 2016 to Electrical Supplies

6 Nov 29, 2016

"As John stated - SteinAir and B&C!  In my recent experiences, they are always pl…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 26, 2016 to Electrical Supplies

6 Nov 29, 2016

"Those are environmental seals and do a better job of keeping out moisture (think cor…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 7, 2016 to Trim motor wires

5 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

"Taking this back to the top..."

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 6, 2016 to SOLD SOLD SOLD Andair High Volume Fine Mesh Gascolator & Mounting Kit SOLD SOLD SOLD

8 Jan 25, 2017

"http://www.steinair.com/documents-and-support/videos/ This will take you to some go…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Oct 29, 2016 to Trim motor wires

5 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

"After the first year I decided/found that the Kitlog Pro database entry process was…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Oct 23, 2016 to Builders Log - What do people use? Anyone using KitLog Pro?

29 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Benjamin Carlson

"I have found that the least amount of time spent in any FAA office is probably for t…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Sep 14, 2016 to My trip to the Oakland FSDO for the Repairmen's Certificate

9 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

"Hi Loren, Are you trying to accomplish flush head riveting or trying to get a flush…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Sep 1, 2016 to Dimpling Wing Skin for Flush Fit Access Cover

5 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Jerold Ebke

"Consider it sold...will send friend request to exchange information! Dave"

David J. Beaulieu replied Aug 5, 2016 to SOLD ... New unopened Optimate EarthX Battery Charger

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Kurt Satter

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service