Bob Johnson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The crowbar should be opening a fuse or circuit breaker, not smoking a ground wire.…"

Bob Johnson replied Oct 14, 2022 to Voltage Regulator replacement AVC1

5 Mar 1, 2023
Reply by Tim Jones

"Sport Pilot and then BasicMed were supposed to fix this mess for us Sunday flyers, b…"

Bob Johnson replied Jun 12, 2022 to FAA Medical

6 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Bob Pustell

"That's my understanding as well. However, in my research on the topic (because I ran…"

Bob Johnson replied Sep 20, 2021 to Nav/Anti-collision Lights NOT legal for night flight

9 Sep 20, 2021
Reply by Bob Johnson

"Given IANAAL (I am not an aviation lawyer) that's my understanding as well. "

Bob Johnson replied Sep 20, 2021 to Nav/Anti-collision Lights NOT legal for night flight

9 Sep 20, 2021
Reply by Bob Johnson

"My understanding is that the "legal" light kits are those that have applied for and…"

9 Sep 20, 2021
Reply by Bob Johnson

"Unfortunately an inflight adjustable pitch prop under pilot control makes a Zenith p…"

Bob Johnson replied Jul 7, 2021 to Ivoprop

5 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Bob Simmons

"Ouch. Glad to hear everything's OK. Like you, I ordered the individual kits, and fo…"

Bob Johnson replied Nov 29, 2020 to "Remain Calm and Build the Plane" - Shipping Damage

6 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Patrick Hoyt

"As an engineer I was taught how to fold engineering drawings decades ago. B-size (11…"

Bob Johnson replied Oct 29, 2020 to Binding your drawings

9 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Tim Jones

"The most active forum for Jabiru engines (and the now-defunct Camit second-source) i…"

Bob Johnson replied Jul 12, 2020 to Jabiru 3300 through bolts

8 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Ernest Jessee

"AFAIK that page should have come standard with your plans. I don't understand why yo…"

Bob Johnson replied Jul 11, 2020 to Jab 6 Engine mount

4 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Chris Sinfield

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service