Mark Kettering's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not remember for sure but I think Andy tested his thermostat and it tested good…"

Mark Kettering replied May 7, 2020 to AM15 review on YouTube

24 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by Van Lovett

"The Lyc O-320 is a great well proven engine and if you having one laying around it m…"

24 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by Van Lovett

"We also had that exact same procedure and it does work.  Our new expansion tank and…"

24 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by Van Lovett

"Andy did have some issues and I am very sorry for them.  The factory starters are mo…"

Mark Kettering replied May 6, 2020 to AM15 review on YouTube

24 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by Van Lovett

"The critical loading of the tubes is in compression buckling.  While 4130 is stronge…"

Mark Kettering replied May 9, 2019 to Sun-N-Fun Information Sheet

5 May 9, 2019
Reply by Mark Kettering

"I also wish all the people in the EAB, GA and Zenith community well!  I want our com…"

Mark Kettering replied Apr 9, 2019 to Sun-N-Fun Information Sheet

5 May 9, 2019
Reply by Mark Kettering

"Hi Jan, You really should see the workmanship, thought, engineering, craftsmanship a…"

Mark Kettering replied Feb 7, 2019 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

"Hi Ken Ryan, While I agree that the car and outboard reliability ratings are whole c…"

Mark Kettering replied Feb 3, 2019 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

"Hi Jan, Don't be silly, of course we should question the reliability of an economy c…"

Mark Kettering replied Feb 3, 2019 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

"Hi Jan, Sorry but I am providing real facts and actually I have been accused of bein…"

Mark Kettering replied Feb 2, 2019 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service