Darrell Doerhoff's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim, it's exactly what you called it...a grab handle. I don't know who installed the…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Oct 23, 2020 to Testing some Nav/Map solutions

7 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Kreilich

"Patrick, When I was building the Glasair, I was looking into installing an iFly in t…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Oct 21, 2020 to Testing some Nav/Map solutions

7 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Kreilich

"Congratulations, Gene. I always like to hear when a problem is solved.  I'm still le…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Sep 3, 2020 to Ignition system problem, Jabiru 3300 engine. Problem solved!!!

11 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by Eugene Stone-Romero

"Do you have an rpm drop when you go from both to R?  You said it runs "fairly" smoot…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Sep 2, 2020 to Ignition system problem, Jabiru 3300 engine. Problem solved!!!

11 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by Eugene Stone-Romero

"Barry, thanks for your information, and especially about the Anderson plugs. My plan…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Jul 10, 2020 to 3300 failure to initially start

40 Dec 24, 2020
Reply by Darrell Doerhoff

"I did my first valve adjustment to this engine this week(solid lifters), and every v…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Jun 20, 2020 to 3300 failure to initially start

40 Dec 24, 2020

"John Austin, thank you for the explanation about the flexing of the idle stop, and t…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Jun 6, 2020 to Throttle issues....bing carb

26 Oct 18, 2022
Reply by Rich Astley

"Hopefully, we'll be able to have our fly-in again this year at Tompkinsville-Monroe…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied May 13, 2020 to AirVenture Oshkosh cancellation impacts

9 May 13, 2020
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"I used this paint (white) to paint an entire fiberglass airplane, and after 10 years…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Apr 17, 2020 to you have to try this paint great alternative to powder coat

13 Apr 17, 2020

"I want to give a big heartfelt thank you to everyone for providing guidance. It's be…"

Darrell Doerhoff replied Mar 13, 2020 to 3300 failure to initially start

40 Dec 24, 2020

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service