Frederick Schutt's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian-I envy your engine run up at CC- Did you ask WW about your passthru while ther…"

Frederick Schutt replied May 3, 2014 to Wanted-Corvair Engine DVD

5 May 3, 2014
Reply by Frederick Schutt

"To Bob and Ron   That's exactly what I did- DVD plus many hundreds of dollars of par…"

Frederick Schutt replied May 2, 2014 to Wanted-Corvair Engine DVD

5 May 3, 2014

"Thanks Louiis and Dan- Louis- I am checking to see how Roy's stand can mount to my P…"

Frederick Schutt replied Jan 3, 2014 to Corvair building

6 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Blaine Schwartz

"This might be a cheap way to make a work table but-  it sounds like you are using pl…"

Frederick Schutt replied Mar 24, 2013 to Easy, quick, lightweight, cheap way to make sure you are building straight components with no twist

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Christopher Braun

"Do you still have  the 0-235 for sale?  Why are you parting out the aircraft?  Does…"

Frederick Schutt replied Mar 8, 2013 to Lycoming 0-235-L2C FOR ZENITH 601 FIREWALL FORWARD LESS PROP-SOLD

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Lee Engel

"Ordered my upgrade kit Jan 28- received it yesteday Apr 1- Everything packed great p…"

Frederick Schutt replied Apr 2, 2010 to Modification kit delivery

57 Apr 2, 2010

"Jeff Thanks for your reply. You are right- We do need all the info and ideas-advice…"

Frederick Schutt replied Dec 2, 2009 to Wings on Wings off

5 Dec 2, 2009

"Jeff Just one question- what is your motive in jumping the gun on all of these mods…"

Frederick Schutt replied Dec 1, 2009 to Wings on Wings off

5 Dec 2, 2009

"Here are my concerns- Even the best craftsman will not remove all rivits without hav…"

Frederick Schutt replied Nov 12, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Hi Dave, Great looking plane (dvd #171) I really think that push rods are the answer…"

Frederick Schutt replied Apr 19, 2009 to NTSB Safety Recommendation - 601XL

34 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Alfonso Lebron-Berges

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service