Damon Brantley's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Assuming you have not already tried it, do a google search using the query site:zen…"

Damon Brantley replied Jul 14, 2019 to Question about navigating this site (builder pages)

9 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Efe Cem Elci

"While still relatively new and a bit exprensive, you might take a look into 360 came…"

Damon Brantley replied May 5, 2019 to Video Cameras

6 May 5, 2019
Reply by Damon Brantley

"Thanks for posting this. I have my Corvar engine core, but it will be a while longer…"

Damon Brantley replied Apr 10, 2019 to Cleaning Tips & Tricks - from the "School of Hard Knocks"

5 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Russell Johnson

"I am scratchbuilding and have been trying to make the same decision. If you search y…"

Damon Brantley replied Mar 15, 2019 to DIY main gear alu spring leaf

12 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Charles Miller

"It is hard for me to get small cross sections of L angles like that perfectly straig…"

Damon Brantley replied Feb 27, 2019 to Please help me repair this L angle

3 Feb 27, 2019
Reply by Lampros

"There are removeable zip ties that have a little tab  you can depress to release the…"

Damon Brantley replied Jan 19, 2019 to Tie-Down Ring Camera Mount

6 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"I would think it would be worthwhile to try to talk them into replacing this for fre…"

Damon Brantley replied Oct 1, 2018 to Warp Drive Prop Service Bulletin for HP Hubs

17 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by David Krakowsky

"You might cut a strip of aluminum you can fit around the nose ribs as a standin for…"

Damon Brantley replied Aug 8, 2018 to Nose skin dimples

8 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by David J Tillema

"Hi Paul, Even though I have been a programmer for almost 20 years, I have managed to…"

Damon Brantley replied Jul 3, 2018 to Project Management Software

9 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Carl Orton

""You're trying to take the fun out of it? (smiling)"- That does not sound like someo…"

Damon Brantley replied Jul 1, 2018 to Project Management Software

9 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Carl Orton

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service