Doug MacDonald's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Dustin, I definitely don't want to be negative about your project in any way but bef…"

Doug MacDonald replied Aug 2, 2018 to Dynafocal Vs. Conical engine mounts on an O-320

3 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Mark Haskell

"Was there any contact between these two parts when the planes were first completed o…"

Doug MacDonald replied Oct 1, 2014 to CH750 Elevator troubles

4 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Doug MacDonald

"I looked a the collection of boat seats at Cabellas a couple of years ago in prepara…"

Doug MacDonald replied Jul 10, 2014 to Great inexpensive seats for 750, and likely 601

13 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Joe Pringle

"Interesting question Jack.  I suppose the answer on the possibility of doing a wet w…"

Doug MacDonald replied Jul 3, 2014 to Wet wing v. standard tank(s)

8 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Lawrence F Bird

"There was a change to the supplied Rotax starter in about 2003, likely to the HD mod…"

Doug MacDonald replied Jun 26, 2014 to Heavy Duty Starter

4 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Ron Johnson

"Jim, I have zero time in a 601/650 so take this advice for what its worth.  In my 7…"

Doug MacDonald replied Jun 21, 2014 to Converting Y stick to dual sticks in CH601

13 Aug 1, 2023
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"John, I'm not sure going with the bed mount and the ULS is such a good idea.  The ne…"

Doug MacDonald replied May 3, 2014 to Want FWF Components for 701 w/Rotax 912 ULS

2 May 3, 2014
Reply by Doug MacDonald

"I flush riveted rear fuselage on my 701 but not for performance, more for ease of cl…"

Doug MacDonald replied Apr 8, 2014 to Flush rivets

11 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Sherman F. Childers

"The simple answer is if the shop head is too tall it will fold over as opposed to sw…"

Doug MacDonald replied Mar 1, 2014 to Solid rivets

5 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Tim Smart

"Yes, Mark and David did a fantastic job on the Scratch Building Basics for Metal Air…"

Doug MacDonald replied Jan 20, 2014 to Form Blocks

11 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Earnest Fontenot

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service