Jay Herron's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mark, Those seat covers look pretty good!  I googled Obusforme, but could not fin…"

Jay Herron replied Nov 14, 2022 to WTB: Seats for Zenith 750

4 Nov 21, 2022
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"I needed a part for a GE motor a few years ago and was able to make contact with som…"

Jay Herron replied Jan 27, 2021 to Craftsman / GE Air Compressor - Cannot read the Motor Start Capacitor Info (MFD, microfarads)

2 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by Jay Herron

"Hi Doug, I am about 70 miles southwest of you in northeast Ohio. I have a 801 projec…"

Jay Herron replied Jun 15, 2020 to New CH-801-SD Project

12 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Douglas Suhr

"I could disassemble one side on my 801 and ship the parts to Bill.  He can make copi…"

Jay Herron replied Feb 17, 2019 to Fishy No Slot Flap System

8 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Jay Herron

"Back in the old days, we called it the "Frisby-Haas No Slot Flaperon", named for the…"

Jay Herron replied Feb 14, 2019 to Fishy No Slot Flap System

8 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Jay Herron

"Roger works at the Zenith factory.  Call Zenith and ask for Roger:  573-581-9000 Mon…"

Jay Herron replied Feb 9, 2019 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"I'll see if I can find it. "

Jay Herron replied Jan 27, 2019 to ZENAIR. ZIPPER

8 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jay Herron

"I purchased a used Zipper about 20 years ago.  It was a single seat with the JPX eng…"

Jay Herron replied Jan 9, 2019 to ZENAIR. ZIPPER

8 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jay Herron

"Hi Van and Ben, I'm on the east side of Ohio (Salem 44460) about an hour east of Woo…"

Jay Herron replied Nov 30, 2018 to North Central Ohio

3 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Van Cole

"Thanks Bob.  That is what I am thinking too.  A couple days ago I found a reasonably…"

Jay Herron replied Oct 28, 2018 to anyone familiar with Richporter Electronic Magneto?

2 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Jay Herron

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service