Einar Arne Kleiven's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, i just want to warn about a issue: (if you do everything perfect with the instal…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Aug 25, 2011 to Fuel sending unit

6 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Einar Arne Kleiven

"Hi Martyn I am also having this quest: my shock ring seems too long when the nosewhe…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Jun 30, 2011 to 701 Nose gear shock cord

19 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by John Flavin

"I allso needed to shimm under the skin, over the rootrib! on the aft part of the rib…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Nov 15, 2010 to Wing Root Skin Problems

17 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

"Hi Jerome My reliefhole is ok, at the aft end of the "sidepanel".(7F9) My issue is…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Nov 15, 2010 to 701 construction issue

2 Nov 15, 2010

"Which bracket are the drawing saying on the outside? My drw. say the horisontaltail…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Apr 22, 2010 to stainley-steel together with aluminum ?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Bill Barry

"I am maybe going away from the stainleysteel bracket. And shiming the stab. forward…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Apr 13, 2010 to stainley-steel together with aluminum ?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Bill Barry

"Thanks, will check the internet for those products. Here are pictures of my tailprob…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Apr 12, 2010 to stainley-steel together with aluminum ?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Bill Barry

"Yes, you can move stab only forward with shimming between the aft brakket (that is g…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Apr 12, 2010 to stainley-steel together with aluminum ?

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Bill Barry

"Cut out the hole, that is needed for the protruding parts. Take a block of foam (or…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Mar 21, 2010 to CH701 VW enging cowl

1 Mar 21, 2010

"There is a "how to do" instruction on the Nuvite polish homesite! The Nuvite system…"

Einar Arne Kleiven replied Mar 21, 2010 to Paint and polish

9 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Kevin McCune

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service