Viking Forum (217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cowling cost for 801

Was wondering what the cost would be for an engine cowl on an 801 with the Viking 195T Just curious what the ballpark would be for that t…

Started by Michael T.

1 Jul 17, 2023
Reply by Michael T.

Viking Bungee Installed

I completed my Viking Bungee installation. Thanks for the tips and pointers Jan, I would be disappointed if I hadn’t taken off the powder c…

Started by Bryce Dibbern

2 May 8, 2023
Reply by Jonathan Fay

Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

At about 45 hours I installed the upgraded gearbox in my Viking 130 powered Zenith 750 Cruzer. Jan had told me that the new gearbox would r…

Started by Jonathan Fay

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

130 won’t start

I have a 130 installed on a 601. Trying to get it to start for the first time. It cranks, 12 volts at the ECU, has fuel, 44-49lbs, tried pu…

Started by Joe Donohue

3 Mar 1, 2023
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

Viking 130 red line, yellow and green values

I’m configuring a Dynon 120 to a Viking 130. Would someone have the numbers for red line, yellow and green arcs of tach oil and fuel pressu…

Started by Joe Donohue

6 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Steven M Bray

Gearbox coupling replacement

Jan, What is the recommended timeframe for a gearbox coupling replacement on my HF-110?

Started by John Schaper

6 Feb 22, 2023
Reply by John Schaper

Battery Location

I know from the Viking videos that Jan mounts the batteries on crew side of firewall, but was wondering if anybody has located them on the…

Started by Michael P. Slevin III

6 Feb 5, 2023
Reply by Ronald LeBlanc

Avgas

I have a newer 110 Viking and have been running a 50% avgas, 50% high test. I am using avgas because I found 8 barrels of it for free. I kn…

Started by Ray Toews

10 Feb 2, 2023

Emergency Landing: Viking Engine

I had an engine failure in flight a few days ago.  We were about 3 minutes out of the field and about 1200 feet AGL when there was a loud p…

Started by Mark Hubelbank

13 Jan 10, 2023
Reply by John Schaper

Coolant drainage

What is the best way to drain the coolant? I don't see any drains in Jan's Cooling System videos. Is there a preferred location for install…

Started by Eric Flaig

1 Jan 10, 2023

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service