Viking Forum (217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Super Duty flew to Sun N Fun sporting a brand new Honda engine

Nick Heintz posing with Alissa in front of the CH-750SD. Viking has the option of a brand new Honda Accord engine or slightly used for th…

Started by Jan Eggenfellner

0 Apr 9, 2019

701 Viking

What are thoughts about putting the Viking 130 on a 701?   Too heavy? Too much power? Thanks.

Started by David Rees

12 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by David Rees

Wiring Oil Temperature for EMS system on Viking 130

I am looking for where I can put an oil temperature sensor for the viking 130 engine. Is this something I need? Where does it go? I have b…

Started by Jonathan Fay

1 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by R Michael Moore

Fuel line routing 750

All,  We have a viking 130 with a mini dual pump tank.  We have the location of where we are mounting the tank underneath behind the radia…

Started by Jared G Brown

12 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

There is much more than meets the eye behind Viking Engine Technology

0 Mar 20, 2019

Viking 110 Fuel Pump

One of my original Viking supplied 110 fuel pumps is acting kind of strange. Anybody know what the original pump was sourced from or where…

Started by Brad Rawls

4 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Kurt Satter

So much more than what meets the eye with modern engines

A lot of fancy good aircraft engines for sure. What Viking brings to the table is what now is very popular in a lot of new cars. Small / li…

0 Mar 14, 2019

Installing Dynon EFIS EMS Oil Pressure sensor

While the Viking View looked really cool, but I don't have the panel space for it so I using the DYNON EMS system on my HDX and I am trying…

Started by Jonathan Fay

6 Mar 12, 2019
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

Engine monitoring of the Viking Engines

All Viking engines can interface with existing EFIS  systems.  HOWEVER, it is not desirable.  Reason behind this is that the outputs from t…

0 Feb 27, 2019

Viking engines direct from the Honda assembly line.

Viking specializes in the recycling of Honda car engines for aviation use. This shows last weeks deliveries of low mileage 2017 and 2018 Ho…

2 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service