UL Power Forum (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UL Power Cowl Plugs

Need cowl plugs for your UL Power cowl? I wanted them mostly for looks, but if you keep your plane outside they obviously can help keep awa…

Started by Mark Pensenstadler

3 Sep 15, 2020
Reply by John Austin

Viking Steel bungee with UL Power 350 series engine

When I built my 650, I installed the Viking steel bungee suspension.  The ground handling seems to be ok but in flight the rudder will not…

Started by Larry Ward

2 Sep 12, 2020
Reply by Larry Ward

Regulator/Rectifier connector

Hey Guys, take a look at your plastic connector to the R/R.  I found a bit of overheated wire on one of the three phase wires coming from t…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

6 Sep 1, 2020
Reply by Ken Ryan

Static thrust

Does anyone have any idea about the max static thrust of the 350is? 

Started by Alexander Ehrnrooth

0 Sep 1, 2020

No, no, no!!!

This UL is starting to make me lose "the love" just a bit.  20 hours on the rebuild and postflight inspection discovered this!  (Sigh) - go…

12 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

UL engine mount and Viking steel spring system

FYI... Recently noticed that the center thread rod of the Viking steel spring system was making occasional light contact with the top cente…

1 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Tom Sullivan

650 B Fuel Hoses

Are the stock black rubber-looking fuel hoses running from the wing tanks to the control valve ethanol proof.  I was planning on using 93 o…

Started by David Olson

3 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by David R Ferrell

Engine quitting...

Something I've noticed... Before each flight I run the engine on both pumps to make sure they both work. I haven't yet switched over to th…

Started by Mark Pensenstadler

16 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by John Bell

UL Website issues?

Is anyone else having issues getting to the UL Power website (ulpower.com). The past few times I've tried to go there, my antivirus blocks…

Started by Gary Reed

2 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by Gary Reed

UL350IS Oil Drain Plug

Has anyone replaced the stock oil drain plug with a "quick drain" type?  If so, which one?

Started by Scott Miller

3 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by Jerold Ebke

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service