UL Power Forum (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ULPower 350iS - Fuel pump

The ULPower 350iS fuel pump supplied (E063502 - (810gr)) appears to be a Bosch type.  Can anyone confirm and have a part number?

Started by Greg Booker

2 Jul 13, 2022
Reply by Ralph Powell

Carbon Fiber Cowling for my ULPower 350is powered STOL CH-750

I was told my cowling is the third one off the molds from Aviation Composites.  I'm starting this thread to show chart my progress with ins…

Started by Timothy Aanerud

25 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by Timothy Aanerud

Muffler

FYI,  UL mufflers (at least for the 350iS) now come from the factory with a reinforcing gusset to the exhaust pipe flange.  I repaired my o…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

38 May 24, 2022
Reply by Scott Miller

Dynon Skyview and fuel flow

Has anyone with the "new" red ECU foregone the red cubes and hooked up the Dynon Skyview for fuel flow calculations? As I understand it the…

Started by Doug Malloy

8 May 17, 2022
Reply by John Bell

Fuel Pump Failure

What are the signs of failure for the stock fuel pumps? Ralph N750RP 208 680-2561

Started by Ralph Powell

5 Apr 16, 2022
Reply by John Bell

Prop advice for ULPOWER 260is

Hello, I am in the process of building CH701 with UlPower 260is. I am trying to match a perfect prop for this combination. From what I hear…

Started by Adam Bobkowski

4 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Adam Bobkowski

UL260iS Performance

Hello! I am currently building a 701 with the 260iS and was wondering if there are any others out there that could give me an insight into…

Started by Chris Elliott

1 Apr 5, 2022
Reply by Eric Johnson

FYI...Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)

For those of us with older engines and black box ECUs... The TPS is a mechanical rheostat style unit which outputs a voltage signal to the…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

1 Mar 27, 2022
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Propeller Balance Sensor on UL350

I am looking for recommendations on where to place the Prop balance sensor on my 350?

Started by Scott Miller

4 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by Scott Miller

Igntion switch - help

I have the ULPower 350iS  I have the ACS 510 ignition switch however it is for magneto'd engine. Does anyone make an Off, Lt, Rt, Run, Star…

Started by Greg Booker

11 Jan 6, 2022
Reply by John Bell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service