UL Power Forum (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CANBUS and RS-232 connections ITT Cannon Sure-Seal connectors

Where can you buy ITT Cannon Sure-Seal Connectors?  The UL Power EMS has several of these connectors..  The RS-232 to EFIS/ULREAD needs a 1…

Started by Timothy Aanerud

1 Jul 10, 2023
Reply by Herman Eshuis

UL260i Question

Hello! I'm looking for some advice. I am looking at a Zenith 701 with a UL260i. The paperwork states that it is a 95HP, but everything I h…

Started by Chris Elliott

8 Jul 3, 2023
Reply by Cristian Ernesto de Azevedo

MANIFOLD AIR TEMPERATURE

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS THE UL POWER 350 ENGINE AIR FILTER PLACED ON THE SIDE WITH A SEPARATE AIR INTAKE, AND NOT IN THE ORI…

Started by MARIO FERNANDO ROCA

1 Jun 7, 2023
Reply by Bob Simmons

Has anyone got or flown behind a UL Power 390is

Interested to hear your comments and which plane it was in. John.

Started by John Goodwin

0 May 23, 2023

Anyone have a UL 520IS or T on a 750 SD ?

We are building a 750SD. We looked into buying a Titan x-370 for it but delivery is at least a year out. The UL 520 delivery is supposedly…

Started by Joe Bates

6 Jan 31, 2023
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Run in speed

I am planning on putting a UL 350iS in my CH601. The manual says to maintain 80% power for the first 15 hours. Could someone with a UL 350i…

Started by Mark Hubelbank

4 Nov 18, 2022
Reply by Michael Shewan

Power Drop

Folks, I have a head scratcher type puzzle. On climb out my 350i occasionally has an unscheduled power drop of around a hundred rpm. Not e…

Started by Ralph Powell

18 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Ralph Powell

Fuel pump options

Has anybody had to replace their fuel pumps? I have had recurring leak issues on the copper washers (against the pump houssing), annealing…

Started by John Bell

5 Oct 27, 2022
Reply by Jean Christian Mikellides

Zipper Big Bore Kit

Hi to anyone who has information about the Zipper Big Bore Kit for the 912S Rotax engine.  I am interested in increasing the HP of my 912S…

Started by Allen Buckley

1 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Mel Asberry

Securing the Oil Drain Plug

This site has addressed what to do for securing the oil filter, any suggestions with regard to the oil drain plug? Drilling the  bolt head…

Started by Joe Stephens

3 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service