UL Power Forum (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

350iS Oil Temps

Just finished my annual inspection with 400 hrs on the 350iS. With minor exceptions the engine has been awesome so far. Compression's are a…

Started by David R Ferrell

7 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by David R Ferrell

Battery capacitor and OV protection

Anybody install the optional 68k capacitor on the battery? Also, the UL manual says that extra protection circuits are not to be installed…

Started by John Bell

16 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by John Bell

Fuel flow test

. I have the 350i engine and need to do the 125% fuel flow test. For those that have done this test could you elaborate on the procedure yo…

Started by Doug Malloy

3 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by David Fryday

Prewired R/R connector from UL

To repair my "crispy" wires from the PMA to the R/R connector I ordered a prewired connector from the UL distributor (Wicks Aircraft).  Kei…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

18 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by John Bell

Exhaust pipe support

Tapping into the "brain trust" on this forum -  anyone doing it, if so how?  Trying to get some ideas on how to support the exhaust tube an…

2 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Fuel psi

Now that I am on my 3rd flight into Phase I on my UL350i Cruzer I noticed that my fuel psi is below min. I am only getting 29 psi in flight…

Started by Doug Malloy

4 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Tom Sullivan

Oil Cooler

I have a UL 350is that has not yet been started nor does it have any oil yet.  I have been reading the postings about the Oil Cooler proble…

Started by Scott Miller

10 Sep 22, 2019
Reply by Scott Miller

350Is Exhaust Pipe

How does the exhaust pipe attach to the muffler?  I thought it was retained by the two springs but I just received the UL Power exhaust pip…

Started by Scott Miller

4 Sep 15, 2019
Reply by Scott Miller

Fault Indicator

The install manual shows that a fault indicator light should be installed on the panel to light up if the ECU detects certain faults.  The…

Started by Perry Hyden

3 Aug 22, 2019

100 hr engine service, etc.

Started the 100 hr mx  service today on my UL350iS. For me, this includes doing the latest Service Bulletin 2019-02: integrated by-pass sol…

2 Aug 8, 2019

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service