Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Landing light installation in an already flying CH750 STOL

Can someone share their experience with installing the AeroLEDS lights and running the wires? I’m wondering if I need to remove the wing ti…

Started by Larry Brons

0 Dec 13, 2023

ouch

Am I the only one, or is it common when building an airplane to drill your finger? Has  anyone ever built a plane without drilling their fi…

Started by alan smith

13 Dec 11, 2023
Reply by Robert Riat

Insurance

Hello, I just got a quote today for "Not in motion" insurance for my CH 650 project. The quote came from BWI for $500.00 per year. I haven'…

Started by RAY WISNIEWSKI

1 Nov 30, 2023
Reply by Jonathan Fay

Source for pre-fab inspection panels/doors?

Mykitairplane.com is temporarily not taking orders. Also, I think they changed their name to Experimental Aircraft Accessories. Is there an…

Started by Gary Welch

8 Nov 28, 2023
Reply by Tony Renshaw

Rudder Cable Angle Through Fairlead

I have a 701, the angle the rudder cable makes through the plastic fairlead is pretty large, wondering if that is as designed? Will it ever…

Started by Shaun D

14 Nov 27, 2023
Reply by Matt Pope

CH100 Mono Z W/B

Hi all I bought a single place with the promise there was a log book that they just couldn’t find but we’re sure they would. Well now they…

Started by Chuck DUFF

0 Nov 27, 2023

Applying Cortec question

Hello. How to apply Cortec correctly? I read the Forum and the Cortec user's manual. I dilute Cortec with distilled water 4:1. I clean the…

Started by Alexander Samoylovich

8 Nov 25, 2023
Reply by Alexander Samoylovich

Fuel Tanks

I have these two fuel tanks that suppose to fit a Zenith 750 but they don't. Can someone help me id. these tanks.

Started by LARRY TRAMEL

3 Nov 25, 2023
Reply by Paul Bonasera

601 XL setting up ailerons

Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for this. 1.   with ailerons equal, my stick is not central. This could be adjusted with the turnb…

Started by JOhn Boyce

0 Nov 24, 2023

Alternator overvoltage protection

I performed a bench test of this device using a resettable 5 amp breaker and increased the voltage until it tripped the breaker at 16.2 vo…

Started by Glenn Davis

0 Nov 20, 2023

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service