Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Had a great time at Open Hanger Day 2010!

Here are a few photos from the event:                     Good bye until next year!   Russell Lepre'

Started by Russell Lepre'

0 Sep 22, 2010

Operating speeds for Zodiac 601 HDS

Hello, Can anyone flying a 601 HDS please provide some known air-speeds for power off stalls and power setting for landing the 601 HDS w/ R…

Started by Tom Mandell

1 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Jerry Latimer

Heavy left wing

I am building a CH 650, and finishing up my left (first) wing.  I got to thinking about everything that goes into the left wing that does n…

Started by Jim Snyder

8 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Greg Browning

Spot versus PLB

Continuing the Discussion I posted earlier, here is more information and links.There are a number of significant differences. Spot isn't a…

Started by Jake Reyna

1 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Bob McDonald

PLB - Personal Locator Beacon

Ordered the ACR SARLINK 406 GPS PLB to use while flying, hiking, driving and shopping at Costco.I don't like adding equipment to my XL that…

Started by Jake Reyna

9 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Jake Reyna

Propellor

Help. . . What propellor should I use for ch701 with Jabiru 80hp motor ???? And where can I buy one ???

Started by Shafid Khan

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Shafid Khan

750 with a Viking 110 HF

How close to flying is anyone with a Viking 110 Honda on order for Dec delivery?? Keep the rest of us posted. I hope this is not another "S…

Started by Jerome Shepard

0 Sep 11, 2010

Fumes in cockpit.

I recently replaced the fuel lines in my 701 with Parker series 39704 SUPER-FLEX FL 1/4" Low Permeation fuel line. Since the replacement th…

Started by Robert R. Kissell

3 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Bob McDonald

Powerplant

So I received a message from a builder advising me of his engine choices for the 701.  I asked about the Raven 1.3 conversion and I haven't…

Started by Casey Zechmann

16 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Debra and Patrick Nesbitt

2011 EAA - The Year of the Zodiac - Part 2

Hi Everyone,   I was delighted with the response I received from builders who would like to bring their Zeniths to Oshkosh for 2011. I rece…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service